Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: dream schedules

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    dream schedules

    We had a post like this a couple months back. I was also thinking of what I'd like to see PV play.

    1. Lee High (it's the Battle of the Boot and I look for them to get better)
    2. Giles (that'd be a big rivalry)
    3. Richlands
    4. Pound
    5. Burton
    6. Clintwood
    7. Kelly
    8. Gate City
    9. Bell County
    10. Appalachia
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvhoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 26th, 2005
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dream schedules

    pv would win about 5 games annually on that schedule.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dream schedules

    For GC:

    1.John Battle
    2.VA High
    3.TN High
    4.Lebanon
    5.Lee High
    6.Richlands
    7.Dobyns Bennet
    8.Powell Valley
    9.Graham
    10.Maryville! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp008106164.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dream schedules

    [ QUOTE ]
    For GC:

    1.John Battle
    2.VA High
    3.TN High
    4.Lebanon
    5.Lee High
    6.Richlands
    7.Dobyns Bennet
    8.Powell Valley
    9.Graham
    10.Maryville!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I knew you'd get afraid to play us too. I knew the chickening would come in soon enough. I guess you've seen the tide turn. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dream schedules

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    For GC:

    1.John Battle
    2.VA High
    3.TN High
    4.Lebanon
    5.Lee High
    6.Richlands
    7.Dobyns Bennet
    8.Powell Valley
    9.Graham
    10.Maryville!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I knew you'd get afraid to play us too. I knew the chickening would come in soon enough. I guess you've seen the tide turn. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    After next year you will not want anymore! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]


    If not for the Rivalry I would rather play someone else besides PV too. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dream schedules

    For Burton:

    1. Haysi
    2. Appalachia
    3. J.J. Kelly
    4. Powell Valley
    5. Pound
    6. Clintwood
    7. Gate City
    8. Virginia High or Lebanon
    9. Lee High
    10. Coeburn
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dream schedules

    [ QUOTE ]
    We had a post like this a couple months back. I was also thinking of what I'd like to see PV play.

    1. Lee High (it's the Battle of the Boot and I look for them to get better)
    2. Giles (that'd be a big rivalry)
    3. Richlands
    4. Pound
    5. Burton
    6. Clintwood
    7. Kelly
    8. Gate City
    9. Bell County
    10. Appalachia

    [/ QUOTE ]

    You forgot Thomas Walker! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dream schedules

    Uh, aren't GC and Richlands the only two teams on that schedule that have a winning record against us? Throw in that we've beat GC 5 in a row now, that post makes little sense. Last time we played Richlands the final score was 7-6 and we had 3 td's called back.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dream schedules

    [ QUOTE ]
    Uh, aren't GC and Richlands the only two teams on that schedule that have a winning record against us? Throw in that we've beat GC 5 in a row now, that post makes little sense. Last time we played Richlands the final score was 7-6 and we had 3 td's called back.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Make it 6 in a row next year but that tide will turn! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    What would your gream schedule be?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dream schedules

    Somehow the post is listed twice. Sorry.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •